Knowledge

Thursday 30 September 2010

project - SPACE SHUTTLE (scale model) COMPLETED

assalamu alaikum

Well its finally finished! The completion was slightly delayed due to other commitments, but now the last bits of glue have dried and its ready for packing! This was a rather simple kit so I used a little artistic licence to make it look more interesting, just by playing with colours, textures etc...
For example I attempted to make the underbelly of the orbiter look like a tiled surface and I tried textured spray paint on the fuel tank to make it look like the foam-like material they use in real life. Over all it came out very decent, (I just hope the client is happy!)

The Photo's! 








I enjoyed myself so much that halfway through this build I started to 'complete' an unfinished model I had knocking about so watch this space.

BTW its a B2 stealth Bomber!

assalamu alaikum

No comments:

Post a Comment