Knowledge

Wednesday 29 September 2010

project - CONGRATULATIONS CARD

assalamu alaikum

Sorry for the lack of updates but I've had to family come down for the week so we (the family) have been busy have bbq's and get-to-gathers! Plus I've been sorting that shuttle project (almost finished pics tomorrow). Right then onto the topic - recently my cousin from the motherland (Pakistan) aced his exams and increased his GPA to 3.70 (which is very good!!!). So I thought I will put together a card congratulating him.
 
Inspiratrion


Front cover Artwork


 Inside Artwork


Now my cousin's main interest is politics and I knew he has ambitions of 1 day being the President of Pakistan so I thought it would be funny to draw a picture of a pretend inauguration (years in the future). The main backdrop is the Pakistan Supreme Court. (fantastic architecture!) The inside is just a little joke really, overall it was well received and put a big smile on his face!
 
Well Done OMER!!!
 
assalamu alaikum

No comments:

Post a Comment