Knowledge

Saturday 11 December 2010

project - E21

assalamu alaikum

Im looking to get a classic car sometime in the new year! Going to keep it Bavarian tho, thinking 1982ish E21 320/6 or basically the first real 3 series! They are very rare these days especially in South London so I should deffo turn some heads. Well anyways I wanted to do a quick piece on an E21 just so I had a new wallpaper for my phone, but it ended up becoming an extended art piece in the end, there is no owner yet so if anybody is interested in owning this piece drop me an email.


I've taken inspiration form a restored example from the states owned by a gentleman that goes by the name 'Neek', so thank you to him. looking at the piece now its looking very black and white so I may add colour, or I might just do another piece from a different angle???!

WHATS TO COME

Lots of work to display in the next few week, xmas cards are done did 1 for the mates and a collection for clients, associates and others Ill be posting those on xmas day tho!

More vehicle illustrations in the pipeline along with more branding work to get through so watch this space, Ill be posting almost everyday up until the xmas weekend!

Also lastly been thinking of a re brand, mainly because I never wanted a company name that was associated with my own, so ill be posting stuff on my ideas very soon!
assalamu alaikum

No comments:

Post a Comment