Knowledge

Thursday 30 December 2010

project - CHRISTMAS CARDS

assalamu alaikum

Hope you all enjoyed the festive season and had a good Christmas, I know I did, and I don't even celebrate the occasion! So anyways I know I promised to show the cards on Xmas day but was away from my PC for like 5 days so I was unable to! Hmmm ipad needed I think......

So this year I did 1 card for close friends and a bunch of simpler designs for clients, neighbours family friends etc... For the Xtra Special card I took Rudolf and turned him into me, this was basically for ha ha's and I knew all that received the card was get the joke n trust me they did!

THE BITS....

For the other collection I just rustled up some simple tree designs banged them on black backgrounds and bobs your uncle! I've only got a photograph of the finished collection for now.


I got plenty more to show so I'm gonna buckle down and get the stuff done! Till next time....

assalamu alaikum

No comments:

Post a Comment