Knowledge

Tuesday 1 November 2011

project - SPEECH BUBBLE COLLECTION

assalamu alaikum

I'm not going to lie, I'm still struggling creatively! I don't know whats happening to me, maybe I'm working at my day job so much and using all my creativity in that work that I'm out of steam when it comes to design work in the evenings or I have lost my mojo???!!

Well despite the block I managed to get some stuff done during mid October, the post being part 1 of what I got upto. This little collection of cards were done over a course of 3 days and well they  basically a bunch of birthday celebration cards tailored to perhaps the peculiar audiences.... maybe.... I dunno!

The 18 year old who thinks he/she is still a kid

The northern musician

The vintage / bird cage lover (you know the type!)


The designs above required a 2 things, inspiration from library books and recycling old work! But in the end not bad simple and easy to understand, the negative space works well in the last 2 I think.

That's it for now, another post may come tomorrow!
Cheers...

assalamu alaikum

No comments:

Post a Comment