Knowledge

Monday 25 October 2010

project - FERRARI 458

assalamu alaikum

Been working on a few projects at the same time (as usual!) first to finish is this commissioned piece of a Ferrari 458 (The new entry level Fezza). I must admit the car is well designed, fantastic lines! One of the best looking model from the modern day Ferrari's. Well anyways total time taken was approx 4hrs but Ill have to add time to that because once I printed it I forgot to save the most recent changes! Silly me..... oh well!
 
Today I thought I will show the initial stage of one of my illustrations this is me roughly sketching the car, at this stage proportions are not perfect and there is no flow, but then that's what happens next.
 
Stage 1 complete
 
 
Since I have yet to redo the finishing touches on the master copy I've just included a photo of the finished peice ready to be framed/packed/posted

Finished ARTWORK


I've been working on another piece for another client so expect a small post very soon. (little 5mins)

assalamu alaikum

No comments:

Post a Comment